Monday, February 27, 2012

Chardon High school Shooting

This morning, TJ Lane shot five kids at CHardon high, one was killed. He was bullied. I have one link and you can find more on this.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-fatality-ohio-shooting-20120227,0,1080775.story

Either on there or somewhere else it said he surrendered himself to innocent bystanders. I pray he is remorseful for this and hope he is. I'm actually writing a book right now about a school shooting and to read about this...is just shocking. I needed a moment of silence after the news and went back to Narniaweb.com to see if anyone on there was around it.

This is why I write. I write to reach out to kids who are bullied and abused whether online, at school or home. Or any other social setting. Right now, my first book in Deep River High series is on Kindle. It's not abot a shooting but the book I'm writing is the second book in the series and is mostly from the shooter's point of view.


Here's "Crowded"


http://www.amazon.com/Crowded-Deep-River-High-ebook/dp/B005HB1J7A/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1330383171&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment